Affirmations are powerful tools that help shape our belief systems. When you repeat something over and over, it eventually becomes your reality. Unfortunately, many people have a toxic belief system. This is because they replay in their minds negative words they have spoken over themselves, or negative words that others have spoken over them. This causes people to become a prisoner to the chains of negativity, allowing you to never experience the true joy and fulness of life. In order to help you break that cycle, I have crafted a set of affirmations for you to repeat to yourself throughout the week. Affirmations only work if you, first, repeat them, and second, connect them to positive moments and actions. It is best to repeat these affirmations in the morning when you have not been bogged down by your day, or at night as you sleep, so that they can seep into your subconscious. Whenever you choose to recite these, make sure that you are focused and open to all the good that is in store for you. If you don’t have time to write these out, there is an audio recording on my social media pages so you can listen to these in the background as you multitask.
- I grow with every challenge, I live my life authentically, and I am not afraid to make mistakes.
- When I enter a room, I shine bright because I am full of love and light.
- I value and love myself, and reject all negative words that I have spoken over myself, and what others have spoken over me.
- My life has a purpose. I was created fearfully and wonderfully, and I am a blessing to others, as they are a blessing to me.
- I believe that only good things happen to me, and when things do not go as planned, it is because there is something greater in store for me.